updated July 15 2010
At Revolution Audio we recognize that privacy is important. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you the Revolution Audio online store, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Revolution Audio collects some personal information when you register for purchasing online or to be included in our mailing list.
- The Revolution Audio servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products, including the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you have requested.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Revolution Audio processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America and in other countries. In some cases, we process personal information on a server outside your own country.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the event that Revolution Audio or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information of course will be one of the transferred assets.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
Credit Card Security
If you choose to purchase on-line, you can do so knowing that the transaction is entirely safe. Our secure servers and credit processing procedures ensures the highest level of credit card security. To combat fraud, Revolution Audio Canada may contact you after receiving your on-line order. We often do this to make sure that the order will meet your needs and to verify the use of your credit card.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at any time via e-mail: sales (at) revolutionaudio.ca or write to us at:
33-155 East Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, ON