IK Multimedia iRig MIDI
iRig MIDI is an ultra-compact standard Core MIDI interface for iOS that connects any MIDI compatible device to the iPhone®, iPod touch® and iPad®.
iRig MIDI connects MIDI keyboards, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more to an iOS device to control not only the included SampleTank FREE but also a world of MIDI-compatible apps such as GarageBand®. You can also use iOS apps to control external MIDI equipment such as sound modules, DAWs or lighting systems right from the mobile device.
iRig MIDI is the only compact iOS MIDI interface sporting 3 MIDI ports: IN/OUT/THRU. These connect to any standard MIDI jacks using the included 2 x 1.6m/5.2’ cables. iRig MIDI also has 2 LEDs for displaying the MIDI activity on the IN and OUT ports.
iRig MIDI also exclusively provides a micro USB port – with included cable – that connects to any standard USB power supply source so that the iOS device can stay fully powered during long sessions.
* All IK mobile apps are available for download from the App Store.
- Standard Core MIDI interface connects any MIDI hardware device to Core MIDI-compatible apps like SampleTank FREE and GarageBand
- Directly connect MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, drum machines, drum pads, pedal boards and more using the included 2 x 5.2’ (1.6 m) MIDI 5-pin DIN cables
- 3 MIDI ports: IN/OUT/THRU
- 2 LEDs for MIDI IN/OUT activity display
- Micro USB port can charge the iOS device while in use
- Free apps included*: SampleTank FREE the powerful sample-based sound module app and iRig MIDI Recorder FREE